• Know-howDIY

    My neighbour has drilled through my wall. What now?

Spackling paste

Filler, also known as putty for short, is a mushy substance that is applied with a putty knife for surface repair work and is sanded smooth after hardening. It is used in model making, car body construction, drywall construction and stucco work. The substrate must be clean, dry, free of dust, grease, wax and resin.