What is suitable for me and my garden?
Hello everyone, I am looking for a wireless robotic lawnmower for my garden, which is about 250 m². Since I cannot lift much, the device should be as light as possible. My previous Bosch robotic lawnmower with a boundary wire keeps stopping because the wheels dig into the lawn. The new robot should therefore be able to handle such areas well and mow the lawn systematically in clear paths. One side of the garden borders directly onto the neighbor's garden without a fence or other boundary. The robotic lawnmower should reliably stay within my garden there. I am also a bit uneasy about models with cameras if images are transmitted to the manufacturer and they reserve the right to use the recordings in their terms and conditions. Data protection is important to me. Do you have any recommendations or personal experience with a suitable model? Thank you very much!
1