Ironing boards

1 thread in Ironing boards

Start thread
  • Avatar
    SmileAndRide 4 days ago in Ironing boards

    What is a high-quality ironing board for tall people?

    Hello, I am looking for a good ironing board suitable for heavy steam use, and tall enough for a tall person. With current irons and steam generators, I have noticed that a lot of steam condenses under the board: with my new Brabantia board, the metal surface is completely damp and I even find water droplets on the floor. I would therefore like to avoid finding my parquet floor wet after every ironing session. Ideally, I am looking for a board: that handles a large amount of steam well and wicks away moisture properly; with a sufficiently thick/padded surface, more than 8mm or even 10mm; that can be raised to about 100 cm or more; and that is sufficiently stable and sturdy. Which board do you use and are you satisfied with it when using a steam generator or an iron that produces a lot of steam? Thank you for your advice and feedback!

    0

Order of
discussions
Forum for Ironing boards
PostStart thread