Take part in our Galaxus Live Campaign and make up to CHF 3000.–!
You and your ski pants from Galaxus.ch. You and your blender from Galaxus.ch. You and your lightsaber from Galaxus.ch. You and your batman costume from Galaxus.ch.
Send us a picture or video of yourself using your Galaxus.ch product – or explain by means of words and image, which product you desperately need.
Only the best, funniest, quirkiest and most extreme entries will be selected for our ads and awarded a digitec/Galaxus voucher worth up to CHF 2000.–.
All entries automatically take part in our Facebook user competition. In other words, it’s not the Galaxus advertisers but our users who pick their favourites. The winners are awarded with a CHF 1000.– shopping voucher.
Sound good? Then show us what you’ve got!
Format and content:
Photo: + The person or persons depicted must be visible but need not necessarily be recognisable. No graphics or fonts may be subsequently integrated into the photo. + The photo must feature a product from the Galaxus range (excluding products from the category “digital”). + Format: Photos must be in landscape or portrait format, preferably in their original resolution (i.e. not downscaled).
Video: + The person or persons depicted must be visible but need not necessarily be recognisable. + The video must feature a product from the Galaxus range (excluding products from the category “digital”). + Format: The camerawork should be as calm as possible and in landscape format. It should only include ambient noise but no speech or music. + Length: approx. 10–15 seconds.
The winners will be selected at the end of June 2017 and notified by e-mail. The selected photos are rewarded with a CHF 1000.– shopping voucher and videos with a CHF 2000.– shopping voucher.
Win even more:
All entries automatically take part in our Facebook user competition. The winners (best photo and best video) are each awarded a CHF 1000.– shopping voucher.
Rules of the game:
- All participants must guarantee and confirm that all persons depicted in their photo or video agree to its publication.
- No other brand logo should be visible apart from the respective product logo.
- No alcohol or tobacco products may be shown nor may music be audible. The recordings must be made on the public domain or on private ground.
- The voting procedure may in no way be manipulated by the participants.
- We reserve the right to exclude a photo or video from the competition if entry conditions are infringed.