Protect your child from hazards in your home!
In addition to a selection of safety products, we would like to share some tips on how to prevent accidents.
At table Avoiding the use of table cloths is the best way to prevent your child from tugging at it and potentially tipping over tableware or hot liquids. An ordinary hot cup of coffee can severely burn up to one third of a child’s skin.
Cables, strings and cords should always be out of children’s reach and not dangling in order to avoid strangulation.
Small objects, cleaning products and plastic bags should always be kept out of children’s reach to avoid choking, poisoning or suffocation.
Lighters, matches and burning candles should be kept out of children’s reach and never left unattended. It is recommended to equip your home with fire detectors.
It's best to explain to your child from a young age what and why things are dangerous.