A nappy cake: The perfect present for new parents
Nappy cakes don’t just look great, they’re also extremely handy as they contain a huge amount of nappies – something you can never have enough of! Customise the cake with personal items and little presents. Watch the video to find out how to make and decorate a nappy cake.
Before you start, make sure the following items are at hand:
- 102 Pampers nappies
- 3 different sized cake tins
- 3 large rubber bands
- 1 cardboard cake base with a diameter of at least 25cm
- 2 different sized ribbons, each 4m long
- Various baby products for decorating
- Transparent gift foil to wrap
Don’t like the jungle theme? Try using different ribbons instead, like yellow or silver, and vary the accessories.