If you wish to return a product, this can be done in your customer account. For all information, go to Returns and warranty. We have listed the requirements below. All products purchased from Digitec Galaxus AG may be returned either by post or to one of our stores(1). Products from third-party providers may be returned by post only.
(1) Our stores only accept products that are available for store collection. Products that are too large or too heavy must be registered under Returns and warranty and returned by post.
1. Return period
Our return periods apply from date of shipment or collection. The date of the postmark or the date on which the item is personally returned applies.
1.1. 30-day right of return for all products purchased from Digitec Galaxus
Subject to the below-listed limitations, all products purchased from Digitec Galaxus AG may be returned within 30 calendar days.
1.2. 14-day right of return for all products purchased from third-party merchants
Subject to the below-listed limitations, all products purchased from third-party merchants may be returned within 14 calendar days.
2. No right of return
Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following returns:
- Damaged products (with the exception of transport damage)
- Products that are not in their original packaging
- Products that do not include all accessories
- Electronic software licenses (ESD)
- Underwear/lingerie and socks
- Unsealed products from the following product groups:
- Consumables (toner, filters, ink cartridges, etc.)
- For reasons of health and hygiene (headphones, razors, toothbrushes, etc.)
- Safety products (helmets, child car seats, etc.)
- Software with a broken seal
- Books, DVDs
- Products used for preparing or storing food (blenders, pans, Tupperware, etc.)
3. Refund value
Provided that a product can be returned, the following refund regulations apply:
Full refund at purchase price
- The product is in its sealed, undamaged original packaging
- Clothing and shoes: The purchase price is refunded provided that the following requirements are met: No signs of use, original labels have not been removed and original packaging is existent
Deduction depending on product condition (10% or minimum deduction of CHF 10.–)
- The product has been opened or used (exceptions: see 2.)
- Products with damaged packaging
4. Return shipping costs
Postal charges for the return shipment of products are generally borne by the sender. The following exceptions apply:
- The product is clothing or shoes
- The product received is incorrect
- The product information in our shop is incorrect
- The product received was not ordered
- The product was DOA (dead on arrival)
- The product is incomplete