You're not connected to the Internet.
Corporate logo
Beauty + Body careNews and trends 215

My beauty product of the month: in love with a moisturising cream

With 36,855 beauty product on offer (and counting), it can take time to find the real jewels. To help you out, here’s my recommendation of the month: Garnier’s 3 in 1 balm.

Isn’t everyone looking for that one moisturising cream, the one with maximum effect and minimum price? I don’t want to sound like a know-it-all, but I know just the cream: the new «Botanical Balm» by Garnier Skin Active.

Skin Active Botanischer Balm Blütenhonig (Crème, 140ml)
CHF 9.90
Garnier Skin Active Botanischer Balm Blütenhonig (Crème, 140ml)
3

Availability

Mail delivery

  • Only 1 piece(s)
    in our warehouse

Collection

  • Basel: tomorrow at 12:30
  • Bern: tomorrow at 12:00
  • Dietikon: tomorrow at 13:30
  • Geneva: tomorrow at 14:00
  • Kriens: tomorrow at 13:00
  • Lausanne: tomorrow at 12:30
  • St Gallen: tomorrow at 13:00
  • Winterthur: tomorrow at 12:00
  • Wohlen: tomorrow at 11:00
  • Zurich: tomorrow at 12:15

PickMup

If ordered immediately.
Information subject to change.

View details

What does it do?

I’m repeating what Garnier print on the packaging:

3 in 1: This is more than a regular moisturiser. This cream is day care, night care and a mask in one. To use it as a mask, apply it in a thick layer, leave on for ten minutes, massage in our remove excess with a cotton ball.

This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. According to Garnier, the remaining 4% are ingredients that «guarantee the preservation of our product».

Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.

Non-greasy texture - non comedogenic. What this means is that this cream doesn’t clog pores, so your skin stays pure and clean.

Enriched with Honey Flower that keeps your skin nourished and hydrated.

And while we’re discussing ingredients, one note from my side: Yes, as so many others, this product sadly also contains palm oil.

My two cents

I’ve been using this balm for a month now and I’m perfectly happy with it. It's a thick and rich cream, just to my liking. It has a lovely honey smell and makes your skin feel silky. I’m also happy with the way this cream allows using make-up on top of it. The pot holds 140 ml, which is almost three times as much as my regular moisturiser. This shows that this balm has three purposes and is meant to be used twice a day. Garnier’s recommendation is to use this cream for dry or sensitive skin. In my opinion, as it isn’t greasy, it’s suitable for any skin type.

Garnier’s Honey Flower range also includes a cleansing milk and a toner. I liked both of them, but the balm is definitely my favourite.

These articles might also interest you

<strong>Fake lashes</strong>: natural or dramatic?
News and trends

Fake lashes: natural or dramatic?

<strong>Minimalist or maximalist</strong>: Let’s take a look at bathroom essentials
Beauty + Body careProduct presentation

Minimalist or maximalist: Let’s take a look at bathroom essentials

User
As a massive Disney fan, I see the world through rose-tinted glasses. I worship series from the 90s and consider mermaids a religion. When I’m not dancing in glitter rain, I’m either hanging out at pyjama parties or sitting at my make-up table. P.S. I love you, bacon, garlic and onions.

2 comments

3000 / 3000 characters

User Jadeperle

Danke für den informativen Tetstbericht! Hast du einen ähnlichen Tipp für ein gute Feuchtigkeitspflege, die zumindest vegan ist? Noch besser wäre zertifizierte Naturkosmetik. Danke :)

08.01.2018
User Natalie Hemengül

Ich selbst habe da leider keine gute Empfehlung auf Lager, aber meine Redaktionskollegin Léonie hat gute Erfahrungen mit dem Brand Dr. Scheller gemacht :-)

09.01.2018
Answer