Take part in the next Galaxus Live Campaign now!
Take a picture or video of yourself using a Galaxus product (excluding the category "digital") or show us why you need one of our products.
The reward for each entry used in our campaign is a digitec/Galaxus shopping voucher worth CHF 1000.– for a photo or CHF 2000.– for a video.
All entries used in our campaign will also take part in our Facebook competition where users pick their favourites. The photo and video with the most votes will be awarded a CHF 1000.– shopping voucher.
Requirements and entry conditions
Information on photo format
- Content: The photo must show one person or several people either using a Galaxus product (excluding products from the category "digital") or demonstrating why they would like to have the product.
- Image: The person or persons must be visible but need not necessarily be recognisable. No graphics or fonts may be subsequently integrated into the photo.
- Format: Photos must be in landscape or portrait format, preferably in their original resolution (i.e. not downscaled).
Information on video format
- Content: The video must show one person or several people either using a Galaxus product (excluding products from the category "digital") or demonstrating why they would like to have the product.
- Image: The person or persons must be visible but need not necessarily be recognisable.
- Important: The video should only include ambient noise and no speech or music. Camerawork should be as calm as possible.
- Length: Approx. 10–15 seconds.
Submitting your masterpiece. Send your photo or the link to your video (previously uploaded to a platform such as Youtube or Vimeo) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can upload your photo or your video to our Facebook page.
Name the product you bought or would like to have as well as the featured people/person and their respective city of residence. Entries selected for the campaign will only feature first names and cities of residence (e.g. Peter from Zurich…).
Winners will be selected by the end of September 2016. Copyright owners of entries selected for the Galaxus Live campaign will be personally notified at the end of September and will be rewarded a digitec/Galaxus shopping voucher worth CHF 1000.– for a photo and CHF 2000.– for a video.
Rewards for the best entries. All photos and videos used in the campaign will automatically take part in our Facebook competition where users vote for their favourite entry. In addition to the reward, both winners will also receive a digitec/Galaxus shopping voucher worth CHF 1000.–!
We are happy to answer any questions or queries at email@example.com.
--- Entry conditions for the Galaxus Live Campaign By entering a photo or video, the sender ensures and confirms that all persons depicted agree to the publication of the respective image. No other brand logo should be visible, with the exception of the respective Galaxus product (if present). No alcohol or tobacco products may be shown nor may music be audible. The recordings must be made on the public domain or on private ground, provided that photography or filming is permitted (e.g. at one’s own home). If the entry conditions are infringed, we remain the right to exclude the participant’s photo or video from the competition. Infringements include vote manipulation as well as the points listed in the entry conditions.By entering a photo or video, the sender confirms to be the author of the recording and gives Digitec Galaxus AG the right of unrestricted use of the recording for the intended advertising purpose for no longer than 1.10.2017. For each photo or video used in the campaign, the sender receives the stated amount as lump sum compensation. Further claims are excluded. Digitec/Galaxus will make no modifications to the content of the entries.
More from the Galaxus Live Campaign
Marketing Communications Manager, Zurich