It is equipped with a high-resolution 720p, highly sensitive wide-angle underwater camera located at the back of the popper. All captured elements, videos and data can be easily shared with others.
When the Eco Popper hits the water, or when you touch its activation pen, Eco Popper activates and creates a Wi-Fi access point. Then connect to the Eco-Popper access point on your smartphone and the Eco-Popper app to broadcast a live video of the underwater action and information from the lure's sensors.
The angler also has full access to relevant real-time data on his location. Sensors in the popper measure temperature and salinity.
These can be used not only to identify preferred fishing areas, but also to monitor water quality itself.
- Wireless HD (720p) video streaming over Wi-Fi up to 27m
- Video format: HD 1280 x 720, 25FPS, H.264 MP4
- Camera: Wide Angle (135° x 90°) plus Ultra High Sensitivity
- Rechargeable battery for up to 70min use
- Fresh and saltwater proof
- For fishing as popper (water surface) or as scout (no heels) usable
- Full app support for iOS and Android
- Size: Length 4.5" (11.4 cm), Max Width 1.3'' (3.3 cm), Max Height 1.5'' (3.9 cm)
- Weight - 2.5oz. (70 grams)
- Sensors: Water Sensors and Accelerometers…more