Castelli Passista Jersey
Best Castelli products in the Cycling jerseys category
On this page you'll find a ranking of the best Castelli products in this category. To give you a quick overview, we've already ranked the most important information about the products for you.
1. Castelli Passista Jersey
Made to keep your body core warm while providing enough ventilation to keep you from overheating. Roughened fleece inside for warmth. Stretch side panels provide a perfect fit.
The thermal jersey is the first step into cool weather clothing, where Castelli has set the standard for what clothing can do. We have taken the same approach here. You'll be wearing this jersey on cool days, so we've given it a roughened fleece interior, but kept the fabric stretchy to ensure a good fit. Since you'll be wearing the jersey in conditions that aren't cold enough for a jacket, we've designed the fabric to let some air through so you don't overheat. We believe that a jersey like this should be purely functional. That's why we give you three roomy back pockets, an elasticated silicone waistband and a smooth-running YKK® Vislon® zip to take along on the ride.
Warmer fabric on body and sleeves
Warmer X-stretch side panels
3 back pockets
Easy-glide YKK® Vislon® zip with neck guard.
2. Castelli Aero Race 6.0 Jersey
Best-in-class aerodynamics is just the beginning. Because this jersey is designed for long-lasting comfort - with excellent moisture management, comfortable fit and three extra large back pockets.
- Sophisticated, CFD-based material and seam layout
- Designed for best possible aerodynamics in the 30 - 55 km/h range
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 material on the front and sleeves
- 3D mesh material on the back for good breathability
- Extra long sleeves with ''raw cut'' cuffs
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Offset pocket construction allows for excellent fit at the waist.
Castelli Aero Race 6.0 Jersey
3. Castelli Classifica Jersey
This jersey undoubtedly wins the combination score for clean look AND strong performance. Its overdyed micro-piqué material ensures sophisticated comfort even on your longest rides.
- Soft micro-piqué polyester knit fabric with good moisture management
- Specially dyed panels on the side panels and shoulder spice up the solid color look
- Matching color YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 3 back pockets
- Small zippered pocket.
Castelli Classifica Jersey
4. Castelli Superleggera 2
Here, Castelli's material know-how and construction technology combine to create one of the most refined jerseys ever made there. The goal of this jersey was to make it as light as possible without sacrificing transparency, sun protection and practical features like a zippered key pocket. Castelli introduced a new fabric called Oltre, which roughly translates to "beyond." And it really goes above and beyond what you'd normally find in a jersey, with the horizontal stripes providing great breathability and elasticity while also supporting the pockets well. The jersey does two jobs in your wardrobe: it's the jersey for hot days or big climbs. But it's also the jersey you'll pull out when you just want to look good, thanks to the seamless construction around the sleeves and waistband and the attention to detail in every single stitch, seam and component. It features a close-to-the-body fit, but it's a bit more relaxed than Castelli's race jerseys. Highlights: Airy Oltre 70g main fabric Elastic woven pocket reinforcements Seamless welded sleeve and hip cuffs Three main pockets One zippered keyhole YKKÂ® zipper "Superleggera" sublimation print on back.
Castelli Superleggera 2
5. Castelli Diagonal Jersey FZ
Our pro thermal jersey combines warmth with excellent moisture management. The print design is such that it looks just as good worn solo as under a Perfetto or Aria Vest.
- Printable version of our Warmer fabric in polyester with brushed fleece interior creates maximum warmth
- YKK® Vislon® zipper with protective top flap
- 3 external back pockets
- Reflective details.
Castelli Diagonal Jersey FZ
6. Castelli Marmo Jersey
A cycling jersey has to offer strong looks AND strong performance. And the Marmo Jersey impresses with its attractive ''oil-in-water'' look and exactly the performance you rightly expect from Castelli.
- ProSecco mesh material in the torso area to keep you dry
- Elasticated mesh side panels for better fit and breathability
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on the sleeves with 4-way stretch and ''raw-cut'' cuffs
- Concealed YKK® Vislon® zip
- 3 contrasting, optimally placed back pockets with reflective piping.
Castelli Marmo Jersey
7. Castelli Climber' 3.0 SL2 Jersey
This jersey is made for the hottest days, as it allows cooling airflow, dries quickly and keeps more than 90% of UV radiation off your back. A great choice for your long rides in summer - and with a baselayer underneath, ready for spring and autumn too.
- CFD-based fabric and seam construction
- Optimised for fast cooling, lightweight and aero efficiency
- Flusso 3D material on front and side panels
- StradaPro 3D at the back for excellent breathability
- Raw-cut sleeves with air mesh material
- YKK® Vislon® zip
- 3 back pockets
Castelli Climber' 3.0 SL2 Jersey
8. Castelli Perfetto RoS Light
LIGHTER, MORE COMPACT, MORE BREATHABLE
The impetus for the first Perfetto Light came from our pros. They appreciated the Gabba, but wanted a slightly thinner and less warm version. These criteria gave birth to the Perfetto Light.
For winter 2019, almost no stone has been left unturned in the Perfetto Light. With the help of thinner materials, we have managed to make it even lighter. This makes it even easier to stow in a jersey pocket. Rain protection and breathability have also been significantly improved. Two instead of three back pockets harmonize better with the three typical pockets of a jersey worn underneath. We see the Perfetto Light more as a Perfetto Vest with arms. So ideal for training in spring and fall or racing in cool conditions.
Lightest Castelli short sleeve top with wind protection.
GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch fabric on front and sleeves.
Nano Flex Light Woven at the back for breathability and good moisture protection
YKK® Vislon® zipper
2 back pockets plus a narrow air pump pocket
Extended back with reflective panel.
Castelli Perfetto RoS Light
9. Castelli Gradient Jersey
This jersey is based on our comfortable long distance model Squadra - and also pleases with its clean, monochrome look with the touch of a bright gradient that simulates an incline.
- ProSecco Micromesh main fabric for good moisture management
- Mesh side panels
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on sleeves for body-hugging fit
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Separate pocket construction with 3 back pockets and reflective piping.
Castelli Gradient Jersey
10. Castelli Sfida 2 Jersey FZ
The Squadra stretch outer fabric keeps the wind out on cool weather rides or long descents, while the stretch panels ensure the jacket fits snugly to the body and doesn't flap.
- Coated ripstop nylon on the front, back and sleeves to keep wind out
- Tightly knitted stretch panels on the sides and sleeves for a perfect fit
- High collar to keep out drafts
- Reflective trim on chest and lower back for visibility in low light conditions
This is a modern interpretation of the windbreaker you keep in your jersey pocket for a long descent, or put on for the first hour of riding until it gets warmer. Jackets like this used to be a simple affair - a nylon shell - but the lack of stretch meant it had to be cut rather generously to fit all body shapes, both on the bike and pre and post ride. We completely redefined what a wind jacket should be and how it is constructed. We added panels on the sides and sleeves in a very stretchy, but tight knit material that allows us to give the jacket a modern, body-hugging fit for aero gains on any terrain. And it actually retains more heat than a jacket that flutters around. We've kept it very compact, so it takes up very little space in a jersey pocket.
The stretch panels are treated for water repellency, which helps in light fog, but it's not meant to be a true rain jacket.
Castelli Sfida 2 Jersey FZ