The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV – hands on!
Guido Krebs, Technical Marketing Manager Germany, Austria, Switzerland, showed us the most important specs of the 5D Mark IV. Even though the successor of the 5D Mark III has been anticipated for four long years and was already announced prior to the Photokina, it was still one of the highlights of the trade fair.
There is currently a supply bottleneck. According to Canon, availability should improve mid-October.
- New 30.4 MP full-format dual pixel CMOS sensor with a large dynamic range
- Internal 4K video with up to 30fps
- 61 AF points with 41 cross-type AF points and extended vertical shooting
- 100–32000 ISO (extendable to 50–104 000) for improved low light performance
- Continuous shooting: 7fps with max. 21 RAW images
- New DIGIC 6+ processor
- Dual pixel autofocus for stunningly accurate focus ability
- 3-inch touchscreen with playback function for easy thumb scrolling
- Wi-Fi (fully controllable via smartphone) and GPS (location and time indication)
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Body (30.40Mpx, Full frame)
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Kit (24-105mm, 30.40Mpx, Full frame)
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Body incl. 64GB CF card (30.40Mpx, Full frame)
Canon answering some of your questions
Canon gave us the follwoing answers to your questions (in German).
News & Trends
Die Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Back to overview
News + TrendsPhoto + Video
The most exciting news from Photokina