I bought the lenovo yoga 500, but had a few issues with it. Hopefully I could fix them, and now this machine is working great. Summary of this:
- I got the box by post, sealed, so it was not opened since the factory
- I configured windows 10 in french, but soon a problem appeared : a latence of the mouse. It jumped on the screen, sometimes 10 cm!! Unbelievable on such a powerful machine doing right nothing.
- I checked the drivers, but remember nothing but microsoft drivers for the mouse. So I decided to send the laptop back to be repaired...
- A month later, I got it back working fine (the issue seemed to be solved) but re-installed in German!!! (I am french speaking)
- I reinstalled windows in french myself, supprisingly the mouse problem was fixed. I saw a synaptic driver working fine...but why was it absent on first installation? Anyway the computer mouse problem was fixed.
- But soon a new problem appeared every time : during 20 minutes the wifi connection weakened and finally stopped.
- thanks your Lenovo forum I finally found how to solve this issue with a simple check somewhere on the broadcom driver forms : "allow computer to stop the wifi to spare battery" (free translation from french...)
- ouf, since then the computer is fine, and I now really appreciate this machine!…mehr