Architetto di software
- 80% - 100%
- Product Development
Are you ready to join the Rebel Alliance and become a Jedi Master of software architecture? Would you like to help shape our software architecture and use the power of the Force and your lightsaber to enhancing the shopping experience of more than 2 million customers in Switzerland and the EU? Our entirely self-built ERP system is based on the latest technologies, and forms the backbone of our online shops. In order to continue wowing our customers with new and innovative features, we’re looking for several Software Architects to shape our software architecture. Unafraid of taking on the Dark Side, you’ll take charge within one of our teams. You’ll also have a lot of freedom in developing features and determining the software architecture.
- As a Jedi Master, you’ll use your mind tricks to coach software engineers. You’ll have the social skills needed to communicate complex content and concepts in an understandable way.
- As a co-developer, you’ll help implement requirements effectively and efficiently, focusing on clean code, sustainable architecture and appropriate test coverage.
- You’ll maintain a strong relationship with the Domain Architect (your Grand Master) in order to improve your skills, adapt the latest techniques and identify vulnerabilities in your architecture.
- You’ll take over the technical responsibility for the successful delivery of challenging software projects, and support the Solution Architect Jedis.
- You have a strong track record as a hands-on engineer, designing and delivering complex solutions with at least 2 years of experience in a software architect role.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or (Jedi) Master's degree in the field of Computer Science (ETH/UNI/FH) or sufficient relevant professional experience.
- You possess excellent knowledge of C# and the .NET framework or have a similar background.
- You have experience in putting Domain Driven Design concepts into practice and are familiar with the principles of agile software development.
- Good German language skills (B1 or higher) are an advantage, but not a must.
Cosa ti offriamo
- Want to unlock the secrets of the Force and find out more about us? Click here to visit our tech blog
- Varied work involving a wide range of technologies, such as distributed systems, event sourcing, etc. - Our Technology Radar
- The opportunity to take responsibility within a variety of disciplines, such as finance, logistics and logistical processes, personalization, customer communication etc. We also offer the option to switch between different domains if desired.
- Lots of influence and responsibility in a working environment open to experimentation and learning with a pirate mindset: Our values
- Flexible working hours, home working (you can work remotely the majority of the time if you want to) and a competent and motivated team who’ll advise, support and learn from you.
- A budget of 2000 Education Points per year, which you’ll be free to use to become even a better Jedi Master of software architecture.
- You’ll benefit from special prices on our entire product range (digitec & Galaxus) for your own use.
- An «Inside Digitec Galaxus» report: our Engineers are setting up shop May the Force be with you as you consider joining us!
Lingua di lavoroTedesco
Percentuale lavorativa80% - 100%
SediDigitec Galaxus AG
Offerte di lavoro simili
Dietro le quinte
Entra a far parte della nostra azienda.
E rimani così come sei.
Crediamo che i valori condivisi siano fondamentali per un successo duraturo. Questo è il motivo per cui una forte cultura aziendale è più importante per noi rispetto a regole rigorose e linee guida.