This Tinyshield features the high performance and low power Bosch
BMA250 3-axis accelerometer. The BMA250 allows measurement of
accelerations in three perpendicular axes and thus senses tilt,
motion, shock, and vibration in your projects. There is also an
integrated temperature sensor built in.
Even though the BMA250 is designed to run at 1.8V - the Accelerometer
TinyShield incorporates level shifters and a local power supply to
ensure proper and safe operation over the entire TinyDuino operating
voltage range up to 5V.
You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino - there are 0.1
spaced holes for power, ground, and the two I2C signals along the side
of the TinyShield to allow you to connect a different system.
* Ultra compact size and weight (smaller than a US Quarter!)
* Square Version: 20mm x 20mm (.787 inches x .787 inches)
* Max Height (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper top
TinyShield Connector): 5.11mm (0.201 inches)
* Weight: TBD grams (TBD ounces)
* Bosch BMA250 Accelerometer
* 3-axix (X, Y & Z)
* Digital resolution: 10bit
* Resolution: 3.9mg
* Measurement ranges: +-2g, +-4g, +-8g, +-16g
* Sensitivity: 2g: 256LSB/g, 4g: 128LSB/g, 8g: 64LSB/g, 16g: 16LSB/g
* Zero-g offset (over lifetime): +-80mg
* Bandwidths: 1000Hz 8Hz
* Low Power: 139uA @2kHz data rate
* I2C Mode used
* Arduino pins A4 and A5 are used by this shield
* Built in level shifters and linear power supply to allow your
TinyDuino to run up to 5.0V operation.
To see what other TinyShields this board can be used with at the same
time with, see the TinyShield Compatibility Matrix 
 https://tiny-circuits.com/tinyshield-compatibility/ … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the Galaxus community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.