Put your electronic in motion !
A motor driver shield for Arduino Uno, Mega and Duemilanove.
Use the integrated circuit L293DNE (Quad Half H-bridge) that provides
0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal protection and kickback
DC motors from 4.5V to 20VDC
* Can control up to four DC motors individually controlled speed
* Can control up to 2 stepper motors.
Principal features :
* 4 bi-color LED to indicate the direction of rotation for each
* I2C bus used to minimize digital output pin used.
* Only 4 Arduino PWM outputs and 2 analog input are used
* Easy programming thanks to the library developed for this shield
* Pull down resistors built to disable the motors during startup of
* 2 screw terminals to simplify wiring to the motors;
* 1 screw terminal dedicated to motor power supply
* ATX power supply header on the board. ATX 12VDC can be used for
motor power by shorting dedicated solder jumper.
* 8 additional outputs available on 16 PWM intensity levels
* Control sensors and outputs using the same shield.
Arduino reset button brought the shield.
Compatible with Arduino Uno, Uno CMS, Duemilanove and Mega … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the Galaxus community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.