The Pimoroni Picade Controller PCB is an Arduino-compatible board with
an integrated 3W stereo amplifier designed for use in arcade projects
(like the Picade Cabinet or Picade Console Controller). Basically its
everything-you-need to make a Pi ready for your very own DIY arcade
The controller comes fully assembled and behaves like a keyboard when
plugged in via USB and has a default key-mapping (though you can
reprogram it using the Arduino IDE). Connections are made using screw
terminals for a solid, permanent installation.
It uses the same micro-controller as the Arduino Leonardo (the
ATmega32U4) and is pre-installed with the Arduino bootloader and
* Powered by an ATmega32U4 (32KB, 2.5K RAM @ 16MHz)
* 6-pin ISP header for direct programming (also pre-loaded with
* Includes a stereo 3W amplifier (PAM8407) for use with 4 speakers
* Appears as a USB HID device (keyboard) to the host
* Screw terminal contacts for four-direction Joystick, 12 buttons,
and two speakers
* Reset button
* Mounting holes
* Power, Bootload, TX, and RX LED indicators
* Mounting Hole Distances: 59.4mm x 49.3mm / 2.3" x 1.9"
* Product Dimensions: 75.4mm x 60.1mm x 12.1mm / 3.0" x 2.4" x 0.5"
* Pimoroni Forums 
 http://forums.pimoroni.com/ … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the Galaxus community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.