Me USB Host is an adapter for USB devices. You can use it to connect a
Makeblock mainboard to a USB device, such as a USB joystick, a mouse,
or a thumb drive. So you can control your robot with
your own joystick
or something else.
* Main chip: CH375B
* Reserved pads for advanced DIY
* Hot plug NOT supported
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* 2.54mm pin holes for connecting with Dubont line
* Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
* Arduino library for easy programming
* Supported device: HID device whose descriptor is shorter than 64
* Rated Voltage: 5V
* Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
* Download Arduino Library.