Me Shutter V1.0 is a Me series module used to automatically take
pictures with your DSLR camera.With it, You can shoot high speed
photos, or use for intervalometer to make "Timelapse" videos and
in an Arduino project.
How does it work? A Me BaseBoard, A Me Shutter, A Me Infrared Receiver
(or a sound sensor, a light/Grayscale sensor to trigger taking
pictures by programming), some 6 Pin RJ25 cables got connected like
What kind of camera is compatible? Me Shutter V1.0 currently supports
a wide range of DSLR cameras with remote shutter cable connector.
* A state indicator and a power indicator
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
* Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
* Rated Voltage: 5V
* Size:24x48x16mm(Length x Width xHeight)
* Arduino Library