Makeblock Me Dual DC Motor Driver is the improvement version of Me
Motor Driver V2.1. With on board RJ25 ports, you can drive two DC
motors at a constant current of 1A (2A peak). The motor driver IC on
the board is TB6612, TB6612 is a high efficiency MOSFET driver, with
low heat dissipation. Over current protection included to stop the
driver IC burned out.
* TB6612PNG motor driver IC with High efficient MOSFET-based
* Comes with Arduino library for easy programming
* 6 V to 12 V motor supply range
* 1 A maximum continuous current per motor (2 A peak)
* Over-current protection
* Easy wiring with RJ25 interface
* Labeled with red tag and compatible with Me BaseShield or Me
* 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
* Motor channels: 2
* Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
* Maximum operating voltage: 12 V
* Continuous output current per channel: 1 A
* Peak output current per channel: 2 A … more
|Product type||Robotics kit & module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the Galaxus community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.