DSO112a Coral is a pocket oscilloscope with color display and touch
panel. DSO Coral (112A) is an upgraded model of DSO112 with
re-designed schematic and PCB. Due to the new design this oscilloscope
becomes more accurate and reliable. As high as 2mV/div sensitivity and
ultra low background noise made the device particularly useful for
measuring weak signals. Up to 24 presets with customizable titles
allow setups be retrieved in seconds. While keeping all performance of
DSO112 this new model brings in the following improvements:
* Maximum sensitivity was increased to 2mV/div (older version is
5mV/div) with lower background noises.
* Fixed the vertical position mismatch problem found in the older
* Save/recall up to 24 parameter presets. This allows quick setup
for frequently performed measurements.
* Preset titles can be customized for easy remembering and
* Expanded and improved on-screen measurement displays which include
frequency, Vmax, Vmin, Vavr, Vpp, and Vrms.
* Added external trigger feature.
* Provided a two-way serial control interface which can output
data/measurements and receive commands. This will make the device
suitable for integration to customer applications.
* Replaced out-dated miniUSB connector with more popular microUSB
* Enclosure strength enhanced.
* Number of Channel: 1
* Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 2MHz
* Sensitivity: 2mV/Div - 20V/Div
* Sensitivity error: < 5%
* Resolution: 8-bit
* Input Impedance: 1M ohm
* Maximum Input voltage: 50Vpk
* Coupling: DC, AC, GND
* Voltage measurement cursors available
* Auto-measurement of Vavr and Vpp
* Max Real-time Sampling Rate: 5Msps
* Timebase: 1us/Div - 50s/Div
* Record Length: 512 and 1024 variable
* Time measurement cursors available
* Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
* Trigger Types: Rising/falling edge
* Trigger Position: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 7/8 of buffer size
* Trigger Source: internal, external
* External trigger voltage range: 0 - 15V
Test Signal Generator
* 7 freqencies from 1Hz to 1MHz selectable.
* Amplitude 3.3V fixed
* Save captured waveform to EEPROM and recall after power outage
* Save/recall up to 24 presets
* Serial data/control interface
* USB firmware upgrade
* 2.4" color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution
* 3.7V Li-ion battery/USB
* Supply Current: 300mA @ 3.7V(LCD backlight ON).
* Built-in charger
* Dimension: 80mm X 70mm X 18mm
* Weight: 85 gram (not including cables)
Product Documents and firmwares:
* Quick Use Guide [Rev. 02] 
* User Manual [Rev. 02] 
* Firmware download 
Supporting Documents and Tools:
* How to Calibrate 10X Probe 
* How to Upgrade Firmware by Bootloader 
* Powering JYE Tech Oscilloscopes With Cellphone Batteries 
* Windows application for upgrading firmware via bootloader 
* Virtual COM Port driver (for Uart - USB bridge CP210X) 
 http://www.jyetech.com/Support/CP210x_VCP_Win_XP_S2K3_Vista_7.zip … more
|Product type||Electronics measuring devices|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the Galaxus community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.