The Ciseco SRF shield is a low power wireless transceiver aimed at
building wireless sensors and actuators. It's a plug and play add-on
for all Arduino style prototyping boards. It sets new levels of price
and performance. It's exceptionally easy to use and will work out the
box with no configuration. Achieving greater range at lower power than
WiFi, Zigbee and Bluetooth, the company sees such technology being the
final enabler of many Internet of Things ideas.
* Range: 100m - with the on-board chip antenna or upto 1000m using
an external antenna
* Air data rate: 250Kbps over the air (can be changed)
* Serial data rate: 115,200bps (can be changed)
* Proven technology: Over 40 million hours in the field
* Encryption: 128 bit AES (turned off by default)
* Different networks: 65,000 (selectable PANID)
* Network types: Point to point, point to multipoint, multipoint to
point and multipoint to multipoint.
* Thousands of software examples: Any Arduino project that uses the
XBee for serial comms will work the same.
* Over the air programming: You can program your Arduino straight
from the IDE without any hardware hacks or screamer software.
* Jumper free uploads: No need to remove the shield, change jumpers
or flip switches when doing uploads (most XBee shields do).
* Supports LLAP: LLAP is the worlds easiest way to talk to Internet
of Things nodes. Example sketches can be downloaded for free, this
means you can build and sell your own IoT devices which can be
networked with off the shelf products.a
Dimensions: 69mm x 53.5mm x 12mm
 http://docs.ciseco.co.uk/R017%20-%20SRF%20Shield%20v1.pdf … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the Galaxus community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.