This lovely little display breakout is the best way to add a small,
colorful and bright display to any project. Since the display uses
4-wire SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame
buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very
small one with low memory and few pins available!
The 1.44" display has 128x128 color pixels. Unlike the low cost "Nokia
6110" and similar LCD displays, which are CSTN type and thus have poor
color and slow refresh, this display is a true TFT! The TFT driver
(ST7735R) can display full 16-bit color using our library code.
The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate
flex-circuit connector) as well as a ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator
and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and
logic. We also had a little space so we placed a microSD card holder
so you can easily load full color bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted
microSD card. The microSD card is not included.
* 1.44" diagonal LCD TFT display
* 128x128 resolution, 18-bit (262,144) color
* ST7735R controller with built in pixel-addressable video RAM
* 4 or 5 wire SPI digital interface
* Built-in microSD slot - uses 2 more digital lines
* 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
* Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
* 1 white LED backlight, transistor connected so you can PWM dim the
* 1x10 header for easy breadboarding
* 4 x 0.9"/2mm mounting holes in corners
* Overall dimensions: 33m x 45mm x 7mm / 1.3" x 1.8" x 0.3"
* Mounting Holes: 36mm x 36mm / 1.4" x 1.4"
* Weight: 10.6g
* Current draw is based on LED backlight usage: with full backlight
draw is ~25mA
* Code and Tutorial @ Adafruit Learning System 
 http://learn.adafruit.com/1-8-tft-display … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the Galaxus community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.