86Duino is an open-source embedded platform based on Vortex86EX SoC,
easy-to-use hardware and software integrated. This Arduino-compatible
board can support many x86 O/S as well as those running
original Arduino base system.
The 86Duino is a high performance and fully static 32-bit x86
processor board compatible with Windows OS, Linux and most popular
32-bit RTOS. It integrates PCIE bus, DDR3, ROM controller, xISA, I2C,
SPI, IPC (Internal Peripheral Controllers with DMA and interrupt
timer/counter included), Fast Ethernet, FIFO UART, USB2.0 and SD/SATA
controller within a single package to form a system-on-a-chip (SOC).
86Duino provides an ideal solution for the Arduino and embedded system
with desired performance.
PLAY-ZONE is the official 86Duino Swiss Distributor.
* Vortex86EX Processor86Duino_ZERO-45D
* 300MHz 32-bit x86
* 128MB DDR3
* USB 2.0
* Open-Source Hardware
* Support DOS, Windows, Linux
* Arduino-Compatible IDE
* Arduino "Leonardo" form factor
* Processor: Vortex86EX
* Clock Speed: 300 Mhz
* Memory: 128MB DDR3
* Flash Memory: 8MB
* Digital I/O-Pins: 14 (of which 7 provide 32bit PWM output)
* Analog Input Pins :6 (11 Bit)
* Operating Voltage: 5V
* Input Voltage (recommended): 7 - 12V
* DC Current per I/O-Pin: 16 mA
* DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 400mA
* 86Duino Homepage 
* 86Duino Tutorials