The MEACO DD8L dehumidifier was awarded the "Best Buy" award by the largest British consumer protection organisation in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and recommended as "Good dehumidifier" by K-Tipp in issue 04/2017.
MEACO DD8L is the first adsorption dryer for use in private households. 10 to 12 °C warmer air than the intake moist room air blows out and is therefore ideal for use in bathrooms and cool rooms up to max. 40 m2.
The MEACO DD8L dehumidifier requires no compressor and no coolant and is therefore particularly light and quiet in operation at only 6.4 kg - only 39 dB(A) in the first ventilation stage.
In addition to the quiet operation noise and the very light weight, the simple operation with the integrated hygrostat is highly appreciated by customers.
The MEACO DD8L is perfectly suited to transform humid and cool air into pleasantly dry and warm air, and can be used at temperatures as low as 1°C in rooms up to 40 m2:
● Residential premises
● Cool rooms
● Camper & Caravan
● Boats & Ships
● Laundry drying
The main advantages are the extra quiet operation noise, the compact size, the light weight plus:
● Light, compact and space-saving
● Very quiet in operation, therefore suitable for use in the bedroom
● Easy operation with 4 power and 3 ventilation levels
● Tumble dryer function
● Integrated switchable ionizer
● Frost protection through air heating
● 2 litre water tank with overflow protection
● Unguarded dehumidification with direct discharge possible
● 2 meter hose included…more