Care tools for the coat care of cats
Furminator's deShedding stainless steel edge penetrates the top coat and loosens loose hair and undercoat safely and easily without damaging the coat or damaging the skin. The deShedding edge reduces hair by up to 90 percent.
Advantages of the Furminator
- Developed by a professional dog hairdresser
- For the best possible removal of loose hair
- Used and recommended by coat care professionals and veterinarians
- With the precise deShedding edge, loose hair can be removed safely and conveniently
- The deShedding care tools are available for all dog breeds and animal sizes
- Revitalizes the skin and strengthens the hair follicles
- Cares for and protects the skin and contributes to a healthy, shiny coat
- The FURejector® button releases loose hair easily, making it easier than ever to pick it up.
- An ergonomic handle ensures comfortable and easy use.
S: For short-haired, small cats up to 4.5kg a blade width of 4.5cm is suitable
L: For larger cats over 4.5kg a blade width of 6.7cm is useful.…more