The EasyVR 3 Arduino Shield is a multi-purpose speech recognition
module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective
multi-language speech recognition capabilities to virtually
application developed on the Arduino platform.
The EasyVR module can be used with any host with an UART interface
powered at 3.3V - 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application
examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light
switches, locks or beds, or adding "hearing" to the most popular
robots on the market.
* Up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command
* US English
* British English
* Up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) or Speaker
Verification (SV) commands, that can be trained in ANY language.
* A selection of built-in Speaker Independent (SI) commands for
ready-to-run basic controls, in the following languages:
* English (US)
* SonicNet technology for wireless communications between modules or
any other sound source (Audio CD, DVD, MP3 Player).
* Up to 22 minutes of pre-recorded sounds or speech2.
* DTMF tone generation.
* Differential audio output that directly supports 8 speakers.
* Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands and
* Standard UART interface (powered at 3.3V - 5V).
* Simple and robust documented serial protocol to access and program
through the host board.
* 6 General purpose I/O lines that can be controlled via UART
What's in the Box:
* EasyVR Arduino Shield (includes EasyVR module), delivered as a kit
which requires soldering
* Software (free download)
* VeeaR FAQ 
* VeeaR Downloads (Drivers & Guides) 
* Arduino Getting Started Guide 
PLAY-ZONE is the official VeeaR-Distributor for Switzerland