The EasyVR is the second generation version of the successful VRbot
Module. It is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to
easily add versatile, robust and cost effective multi-language speech
recognition capabilities to virtually any application.
The EasyVR module can be used with any host with an UART interface
powered at 3.3V - 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application
examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light
switches, locks or beds, or adding "hearing" to the most popular
robots on the market.
* A host of built-in speaker independent (SI) commands for ready to
run basic controls. The commands are available in the following
* English (US)
* Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or
commands (any language).
* Supports Voice Passwords for biometric speech recognition.
* 3 GPIO lines that can be controlled by new protocol commands.
* PWM audio output that supports 8 ohm speakers.
* Sound playback feature.
* Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice
* Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered
at 3.3V - 5V) .
* Simple and robust serial protocol to access and program the module
through the host board.
* Works with Robonova and Robozak MR-C3024 controller boards.
* VeeaR FAQ 
* Arduino Getting Started Guide 
What's in the Box:
* EasyVR module
* Software (free download)
PLAY-ZONE is the official VeeaR-Distributor for Switzerland