The TinyShield 16 Edge LEDs allows some cool and easy LED indications
using only five I/O signals.
The 16 LEDs are mounted around the outside of the board, and can
easily be seen even when the LED board is in the middle of a
TinyShield stackup. The LEDs are arranged using Charlieplexing, which
is a technique to allow for control of multiple LEDs using fewer I/O
signals. Available with Red, Green and Amber LED color options.
* 16 Side Mounted LEDs around the board of the Board
* Ultra compact size and weight (smaller than a US Quarter!)
* Square Version: 20mm x 20mm (.787 inches x .787 inches)
* Max Height (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper top
TinyShield Connector): 5.11mm (0.201 inches)
* Weight: TBD grams (TBD ounces)
* Arduino pins 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 are used by this shield
To see what other TinyShields this board can be used with at the same
time with, see the TinyShield Compatibility Matrix