A stylish, retro, and fun arcade cabinet for your Raspberry Pi.
The Picade comes in kit form for you to build at home. All parts,
panels, and components are included - you just need to supply
Raspberry Pi and power adapter! We highly recommend using a Raspberry
Pi 2 as the extra processing power gives great performance in many
Unlike many cabinet kits our panels are powder-coated in black so the
end result feels like a finished, quality product. The chassis makes a
great sounding-board for the included speakers, you can't fake that
Picade is the ideal desktop arcade cabinet, you have to see it to
Total build time is around one to two hours and full instructions are
available online. The only tools you'll need are a cross-head (pozi)
screwdriver and a small flat-head for the Picade PCB screw terminals.
Please note: Raspberry Pi is not included. Picade is compatible with
Raspberry 2, B+, and A+ - we recommend Raspberry Pi 2 since it's a lot
more powerful! You'll also need a good 2A power supply.
What you'll receive in the Picade kit:
* Black powder-coated cabinet panels (swish!)
* Picade PCB (Arduino compatible with stereo 2.8W amplifier)
pre-loaded with the Picade software.
* LCD panel mount with protective overlay
* 8" LCD panel and driver board
* Two speakers wire wires pre-soldered
* 3.5mm stereo panel mounted headphone socket
* Attractive decals for the marquee and controls
* HDMI, audio, and USB cables
* A proper arcade joystick
* Twelve micro-switch arcade buttons
* Custom assembled wiring looms
* All other fixings, fasteners, nuts, and bolts
* 8GB Class10 MicroSD-Card with RecalBox OS
* An awesomely hackable product :-)