The ideal iPad expansion – Logitech Slim Folio Pro keyboard and Logitech Crayon
Multifunctional keyboard case
The multifunctional Slim Folio Pro keyboard case with Bluetooth and backlight was manufactured by Logitech specifically for the iPad Pro (2018) 11'' and the iPad Pro (2018) 12.9’’. It features a wide variety of functions.
Advantages of the Logitech Slim Folio Pro:
- 3 usage modes (typing, reading, drawing).
- A thin, lightweight and practical all-in-one case.
- The Swiss layout (QWERTZ) is available for the iPad Pro 12.9.
- An illuminated keyboard (3 brightness levels).
- A complete key line with iOS special keys.
- 3 months of battery life.
- Protects the front and back side.
- Magnetic lock with a loop for your stylus.
- Open sides for charging the Apple Pencil (2. Generation).
The practical Logitech Crayon
This crayon really lets your creativity run wild. Whether table editing in Excel, mark-ups in PDF files, handwritten notes or imaginative drawing - everything is possible. Thanks to Palm Rejection technology in the iPads, the palm of your hand is recognized and you can comfortably place your hand on the iPad to use the crayon.
The Logitech Crayon is compatible with iOS 11.4 and all iPads released in 2018: * iPad (6. Generation). * iPad Air (3. Generation). * iPad mini (5. Generation). * iPad Pro 12.9'' (3. Generation). * iPad Pro 11''
Important: If you already use an Apple Pencil, you’ll need to disconnect it before you can use the Logitech Crayon.
Advantages of the Logitech Crayon:
- No pairing necessary.
- Lightning-fast response time.
- Can be used with several devices at the same time.
- Uses Apple Pencil Technology.
- Battery life of 7.5 hours (LED status indicator).
- Fully charged after 50 minutes via Lightning cable (not included).
- Energy saving mode automatically activated after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- Flat design (prevents it from rolling off the table).
- Fall protection up to 1.2m high.
- Intelligent pen tip supports angled drawing.
- Works with many Apple Pencil compatible apps.
This descriptive tutorial will show you how to simply use the Crayon:
Don’t have an iPad?
If you don't have a (suitable) iPad yet, but are interested in tablets, take a look at our full iPad range.
Interested in wearables, eReaders and mobile phone accessories? Great news! I’m happy to keep you up-to-date on all our news and special offers. Log into your account and click Follow author on my profile.