Raspberry Pi 400 – the PC that lives in a keyboard
Looking at the keyboard, the C64 immediately springs to mind – probably the most famous computer from the 80s. But it’s actually the Raspberry Pi 400. It measures a proud 28.6 × 12.2 × 2.3 cm and is a full-fledged PC. Whether you’re editing documents, programming or watching movies in 4K, it's faithfully at your side. Due to its versatility, the Raspberry Pi appeals not only to hobbyists and professional programmers, but can also be a stepping stone for children into the world of programming and coding. Sounds like a sensible gift to place under the Christmas tree.
The Raspberry Pi 400 is available in various language layouts. If you already have the necessary accessories at home, you can get it as a standalone item. If not, the complete starter kit comes with all you need. In addition to the Rasberry Pi 400, the starter kit includes the official «Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide» in the matching language, a mouse, a USB-C power cable, a 1 m micro HDMI-to-HDMI cable, and a 16 GB SD card, where the Raspberry Pi OS operating system is pre-installed.
You can use your Raspberry Pi for just about anything; for simple web browsing, viewing photos and videos, creating documents or for programming on the Raspberry Pi OS operating system. The possibilities are endless!
Fact & figures
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC at 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4-3200
- Connectivity: Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE, Gigabit Ethernet
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics, VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan)
- USB-C for power supply, supports 5V 3A operation
- 2 × USB 3.0
- 1 × USB 2.0
- 2 × micro HDMI (1 × 4Kp60 or 2 × 4Kp30) for video and sound
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Raspberry Pi-compatible, horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Kensington lock
Further keyboard layouts in various languages
Currently, we don’t have the FR and IT versions immediately in stock. As soon as this changes, the availability indicator will also change to green. We expect to have the language versions DE, FR and It on offer in the course of December. Other regional variants, such as the US and UK versions, are currently difficult to obtain.
Check out the whole Raspberry Pi range here.
Category Business Manager, Zurich