Oppo Find X3 Pro and X3 Neo: pre-order now and get a Half-Fare card for free
Oppo is looking to fulfil high-end demands with the Find X3 Pro 5G. Not only does it have the latest Snapdragon chipset, but also a quad camera with two 50 MP lenses. Its little brother, the Find X3 Neo 5G, is also part of the lineup. If you decide to purchase a Find X3 Pro 5G or a Find X3 Neo 5G during the pre-order phase, you'll receive a half-fare card worth CHF 185.- for free.
Here’s how you get your SBB Half-Fare card
Promotion period: 11.3.-25.3.2021
Registration: by 30.4.2021 at www.oppo-mobile.ch
Prerequisite: purchase of a new Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G (Gloss Black or Blue) or Find X3 Neo 5G (Starlight Black or Galactic Silver)
Pre-order an Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G or Find X3 Neo 5G and receive a 1-year SBB Half-Fare card when you register your IMEI number and send in proof of purchase by the deadline. The Half-Fare Card is issued in the form of a Rail Check with a maximum value of CHF 185.- Holders of a general season ticket can have the Rail Check credited to their season ticket for the equivalent value. The entry conditions can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
The specs of the flagship: Find X3 Pro 5G
- 6.7″ AMOLED Display, 20.1:9
- 3216 × 1440 screen resolution (QHD+)
- 120 Hz refresh rate
- 12 GB of RAM, 256 GB of internal memory
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- 4,500 mAh battery
- Fast charge at max. 65 watts, wireless 30 watts
- Main camera: 50 MP + 50 MP + 13 MP + 3 MP
- Selfie camera: 32 MP
- IP68 waterproof and dust-proof
- Included in delivery: Headset, USB-C cable, 65 W power adapter, protective case
- 163.4 mm×74 mm×8.3 mm, 193 grams
The Find X3 Pro 5G, pure performance
It's a powerhouse with a distinctive camera design. Its predecessor, the Find X2 Pro 5G, was already pretty popular, currently reviewed at 4.6 out of 5 stars. The young Oppo community celebrates the ultra-fast charging at 65 watts, but criticises the Single SIM feature. The manufacturer now implemented the wishes of its users with the successor. Now the Find X3 Pro 5G comes with dual-SIM plus eSIM.
The highlight for me is the use of the new Snapdragon 888 chipset. This high-end SoC for smartphones was introduced at the end of 2020 and is still somewhat rare in our range. Time for that to change. The Snapdragon 888 integrates a fast ARM Cortex-X1 as its prime core with up to 2.84 GHz and three additional Cortex A-78 performance cores with up to 2.42 GHz. Four more ARM Cortec-A55 cores have been integrated to save power. This performance sets the Snapdragon 888 apart from the previous 865 Plus by 15%. The integrated X60 5G modem enables up to 7.5 Gbps download and 3 Gbps upload. And the FastConnect 6900 Wi-Fi modem also supports Wi-Fi 6e.
Oppo besiegt Huawei: Newcomer in der Schweiz krallt sich Podestplatz in China
Another highlight is the quad camera. The Find X3 series flagship device combines two primary 50 MP cameras (wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle) and enables 10-bit, 1 billion colour shots. Sony supplies the IMX766 sensors. They're around 1/1.56 inches. The wide-angle lens has an aperture of f/1.8, f/2.2 on the ultra-wide-angle one. The telephoto lens gives you 5x hybrid zoom and up to 20x digital zoom. Macro shots are possible at a distance of 4 cm. The quad camera also gives you optical image stabilisation (OIS) and electronic image stabilisation (EIS).
The global launch event in full
As part of the Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G and Find X3 Neo 5G presale, Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G (Gloss Black or Blue colour) or Find X3 Neo 5G (Starlight Black or Galactic Silver) buyers will receive a gift in the form of a Rail Check for a 1-year Half-Fare card (maximum value CHF 185.-), provided the conditions defined in the terms and conditions of participation are met. All special offers apply while stocks last.
- The promotion is valid exclusively for the purchase of an Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G (Gloss Black or Blue colour) or Find X3 Neo 5G (Starlight Black or Galactic Silver) delivered by Oppo Switzerland/Yang Technology AG to participating Oppo dealers located in Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
- Cash payment as well as residual payments (e.g. extension, youth discount, etc.) are excluded. The remaining amount is forfeited. Holders of a general season ticket can credit the Rail Check to their season ticket at an equivalent CHF 185.-.
- The Rail Check is transferable. It must be redeemed with SBB by the end of April 2022.
- The offer is valid while stocks last.
- This special offer is limited to one participation with one device per person and can’t be combined with other promotions. If a participant does not participate in this promotion as a natural person, Oppo Switzerland and its partners reserve the right to exclude such persons/parties from participation.
- The condition for receiving your gift is timely and complete registration at www.oppo-mobile.ch. For successful verification of the registration, besides the personal contact details, the IMEI number of the new device must be entered and an invoice/receipt uploaded, on which the purchase date, the point of sale or merchant, purchased device and the purchase price are shown in full and clearly legible. The IMEI number is printed on the sales receipt and/or packaging of the new device.
- If you return either the Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G or Find X3 Neo 5G (revocation of the purchase contract), you cannot claim the Rail Card. The participant is obliged to return the gift within 30 days at their own expense (registered mail recommended) to Yang Technology AG/Oppo Switzerland, Uetlibergstrasse 132, 8045 Zurich. The card can also be purchased for a purchase price of CHF 185.-. In the event of a violation when returning the gift (no return, already activated Rail Check, etc.), Oppo Switzerland is entitled to invoice the participant the combined value of the goods (CHF 185.-).